Objectives of Asian Hockey Federation
The objects of the Asian Hockey Federation are to:
- Undertake such activities and assume such responsibilities for Hockey in Asia in accordance with the scope and extent of activities and responsibilities delegated to the AHF from time to time by the FIH.
- Control, promote and develop Hockey at all levels throughout Asia in conformity with guidelines as may be given by the FIH and in accordance with the Rules of Hockey from time to time made by the Hockey Rules Board.
- Support and maintain the ideals and objects of the Olympic movement and in particular the fight against doping by means of appropriate tests.
- Exercise jurisdiction over and determine disputes or disagreements between Members and between Athletes and AHF.
- Establish and maintain an efficient administration throughout the Asian region.